RUUK VILLAGE, KALPITIYA
61360 Thoradiya, Kalpitiya
Tel / WhatsApp + 94 (0) 725056177 (Sri Lanka)
Tel / WhatsApp + 49 (0) 177 3083369 (Germany)
Tel / WhatsApp + 41 (0) 79 3585945 (Switzerland)
Make a reservation / Anfrage:
Fill the following form with your required details and we shall get back to you with more details. Use the below given link to reach our online booking form. Or just fill in our contact form at the end of this page. We will then come back to you with more details.
How to Get to Ruuk Village:
- Paste the following link in Google Maps to view the exact :"Ruuk Village" location
- "Ruuk Village" is about 2 km away from the town centre and therefore closest you can be to main lagoon and to town centre of Kalpitiya.
- Enter the following in google maps to get visual directions from the Colombo - Puthlam main road: Palavi Junction to "Ruuk Village"
Ruuk Village's Location
Call us or chat us on Skype
- From Colombo international airpot its about 144km to Kalpitiya.
- And there are three possible ways to get there.
- Most comfortable and fastest way is by car / Taxi ( takes about 3 hours depending on Traffic), which costs you around 75US$ / 69€ , if you asked to be picked or you can organize a taxi on arrival too.
- With the later the disadvantage being that most drivers dont know where exactly you accomadations are located on the 44km long Kalpitiya Penisuela.
- By bus, this can take up about 5 hours or even a bit longer and you need to change buses. And if you have few pieces of luggage this can be a bit messy too.
- By train, do check exact train departure times, as the train time table can not be compared with any other modern european train shedules.
- This is fun and can also be more adventure too. But when you are tired after your flight, not really sure how many of you will want to take this option.
- This can also take up to about 5 hours in total as you need to get off the train at "Palavi Junction" and then take a Tuk Tuk or a Bus furhter up to Kalpitiya ( 44km, if you need to go all the way up to Ruuk Village)
locationS of our EXCRUSIONS: