Kalpitiya Bed and Breakfast in a standard cabana 23,10€ p/p
We offer you best sleeping comfort (we dont have Tents, our Beds are made out of carefully hand crafted Palmyra wood and natural form mattresses ) in specious wooden cabanas. With your own open air shower. Water we use is not transported to us from a far distant, it our own fresh ground water from the tube well. During sunny hours we offer solar electricity to charge your phones and in the evenings electricity is provided using our generator (from 6 pm until 22:30 pm). We soon will go fully "GREEN" with renewable energy. We intend to introduce full solar and wind power to cover our energy requirement.
You are only a 5 min TukTuk ride or 20mins stroll away from Kalpitiya town centre. The best is that you are directly at the lagoon.
If you want to stay close to town centre, but still next to water (lagoon ), this is the best option you have in Kalpitiya.
- 23,10€, bed & breakfast per person (in double occupancy)
- Includes housekeeping (Fresh bed Linen, Towels)
- Private shower and shared WC
- Single occupancy is: 35€ (private cabana)
- Enjoy food cooked in clay pots and fire stove ( fire wood from our own garden).
- Lunch and dinner (Authentic Sri Lankan curries) can be ordered from our small restaurant (extra charges apply),
- Cost vary between 3.50€ to 5.50€ Fixed Menus, Vegeterian meals are also served on request
- Fish BBQ / Grill Fish / Kottu Rotti or even a Pizza from our wooden fired oven
- You can ask our team to take you to the fish market in the morning and choose fresh fish. which can be barbecued in the evening or have it prepared for you (on our Grill)
- Every now and then, we have special offers - just feel free to inquire for more details.
Use the below given button to make an inquiry , we will get back to you with more details.
NOTE: During the peak season (May - till September and December till March) B&B option is not offered due to administration overhead.