no worries package in a standard cabana 41,25€ p/p - discounts up to 25% (June - September)
You only need accommodation with full board / all included in Kalpitiya? Then this is the perfect package for you. Explore Kalpitiya on your own.
Perfect for all those who bring their own kiting equipment to kitesurf in Kalpitiya main lagoon.
Ruuk Village is right in front of the lagoon and Kalpitiya town centre is only 1.4Km away.
What is included:
- Accomadation in a double standard cabana accommodation per person (no tents, we offer one of the best beds in Kalpitiya) - 41,25€
- Private shower and shared WC
- Three meals per day (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Single occupancy is 54€
- If you wish for a half board price, do let us know. But we recommend you take full board as this would be more economical.
- Coffee, tea and drinking water included (other beverages are not included)
- We have banned the use of plastic bottles at Ruuk Village, therefore we use 20L water refillers.
- Boat transport within the Kalpitiya main lagoon (kiting area) is included. You are dropped off at the sand bank, then picked up for lunch, back after lunch and return in the evening to the village.
- We also serve lunch to the beach in our hut at no extra cost. We are one of the very few places who can offer this service even during the peak season. Since we are a small project with only 8 cabanas.
- Use of SUPs within the lagoon
- Use of bycicles
In case you don’t wish to bring your own gear, you can also rent equipment from our Kiteschool (Only rental with CORE Kites and CrazyFly Boards. We offer the latest material)
What can you do in Kalpitiya apart from Kitesurfing ? We arrange your Wilpatthu national park visits, dolphin / blue whale watching or maybe even a night fishing - choice is yours.
* The price which is stated for this package includes all taxes and service charges.