Discover Kalpitiya on your own.
Best for guests who are already experienced kiters and want to improve their skills. Get up in the morning, have you coffee, breakfast, Pump you kite & when the wind is right just get on to your board and start riding upwind to reach the famous "kite Spot" or just start riding down wind up north towards the islands. Choise is yours. No hassle in transport to get to the kite-spots.
whats included - 550€:
- 6 nights in a double wooden cabana (extra charge for single occupancy)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner (authentic Sri Lankan food)
- Water, coffee and tea included (no other beverages included)
- Kite material for one week (seven days)
- Boat transfer (to and from the kiting beach) within "Kalpitiya Kite lagoon" included
- one day island trip to dream spot ( only if booked in Double )
- Down winder session where you will be picked up with a boat to come back to Ruuk Village ( only if booked in double, google map photo shows the route )